All foreigners wanting to visit Tibet will need a Tibet Entry Permit, a full valid Chinese Visa, and if you want to see anything outside of Lhasa then you will need an Alien Travel Permit, too. Residents of Hong Kong of Macau are exempt. Typically, travel agencies need at least 3 weeks in advance to […]

via Tibet: How to get there and how to prepare — backpackerlee


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.