White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
So my daughter moved all the way to Hawaii and had to learn to cook for herself and her boyfriend. She is not into baking, but she suggested I come up with a cookie recipe that did not require her to purchase baking products (such as baking powder or soda.) Because she would probably never use those again. Challenge accepted! With a little help from a prepackaged muffin mix and some leftover blueberries from my lemon blueberry mini loaves recipe, this is what I came up with.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes of Jiffy blueberry muffin mix
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, vegetable oil and brown sugar.
- Add eggs…
View original post 155 more words