Happy weekend! 🙂
Just a quick one today. I have been loving this Turmeric Ginger Latte lately. Although it’s spring here and the weather is getting warm, I still feel a little bit cold sometimes in early morning. This is what I go for. It’s very good for winter and autumn as well.
- fresh turmeric – 3 teaspoons, finely grated
- fresh ginger – 1 teaspoon, finely grated
- milk – 1 cup (or any kind of milk you like)
- fresh lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- organic rice malt syrup – 1-2 teaspoons (or honey, or any other syrup you like)
- ground cardamom – 1/4 teaspoon (or cinnamon)
- a pinch of salt
- Remember to wear gloves when you grate the fresh turmeric. Otherwise it will stain your fingers.
- Add all the ingredients in a small saucepan on a medium heat. Stir all the time.
- Don’t let the milk boil. When it’s warm enough, pour through a…
View original post 7 more words